Spring is coming and we're psyched. We are ready for flowers and green grass and blue skies and birds chirping and Easter-y stuff and hope and change and good stuff.
After making it through the hell that is Daylight Savings Time, we are enjoying it being light outside later. Now we just need it to be a little bit warmer and greener and we'll be all good.
Bring it spring, I know for sure right now that we are ready for you.
Here's what else I know for sure right now:
- I want to start a revolution at a PTA meeting. Or anywhere. I was watching Field of Dreams the other day and I love the scene where Annie gets fired up for freedom of speech and the Constitution at a PTA meeting. Remember the scene? Well, with the way things are going in the world and politics, I may be doing this somewhere soon. Lol. "Who's for the Bill of Rights?!"
- I love Detroit so much and am so proud to be bringing Listen To Your Mother (a storytelling show) back to Detroit on May 1. Click here to buy tickets.
- This is one of the best responses to Donald Trump I've read, it's from the guy behind Humans of New York. Click here to read it.
- I love Nora Ephron and will be watching this documentary on HBO.
(Click here to watch the video.)
- Refinary 29 is an empowering and fun web site. I am a total fan of this site and I love them on Facebook. Click here to check them out.
- Parenting is a lot of work, but like the wise words of Kelly Corrigan "this is it, this is the grand adventure." I've posted this video before and I probably will again, because I LOVE IT SO MUCH. Watch it and go hug your kid or your friend or anyone.
(click here to watch the video)
What do YOU know for sure this week?