I am not a super huge fan of technology when it comes to my kids. Sure we have gadgets and video game systems, but I generally think technology just causes fights and makes them zombies. Some of my kids like the gadgets more than others and they all have limits.
BUT sometimes technology isn't all bad when it comes to my kids. Like when I find them snuggled together watching or playing on the gadgets.
I think the key might be to have less gadgets than kids, and they have to share. That wasn't really our plan, but it seems to be working out nicely so far.
Even though I haven't figured out all the bad, zombie-inducing parts of technology, it's not all bad, I know that for sure this week.
Here's what else I know for sure this week:
- This song will make you want to dance. So, watch it and daaaaaaance right now.
- We are fans for life. The boys went to a Detroit Pistons game a couple weeks ago and came home with this poster, the same poster Tim had in his room when he was a kid. Love it!
- I suck at VEDA (Vlog Every Day in April), but I vow to return with a video making vengeance this weekend. Here's one of the vlogs I made about what makes my marriage/relationship/love story going strong (and it's my mother-in-law's vlog debut!).
(Click here to watch the video.)
- Listen To Your Mother Metro Detroit is two weeks away. Ahhhhhhh! Do you have your tickets? Get them now! It's going to be an ahhhhhmazing show. Click here to buy tickets.
- I know that I am still loving Empire and that I can't stop watching Real Housewives, I can't and I love it.
- Even though we didn't go anywhere or do much of anything, I really don't want spring break to end.
- I love Instagram. Come play with me- @jumpingwithmyfingerscrossed.
What do YOU know for sure this week? Tell me in the comments here or over on my Facebook page.