The sun sets on my kids' graffiti artwork like it's shining a spotlight on it. Reminding me of their message---Love is Life.
|No filter, no editing...|
I know for sure that I am grateful for love and light, and my kids.
Here's what else I know for sure this week:
- I found my summer soundtrack and I'm giving a copy away. I got a chance to review the David Gray album, Mutineers, and I love it so much. Click here and enter to win a copy of the CD.
- JT is adorable, I just know that. He's frustrating and loses homework and is so ready for summer, but my god is he adorable.
- Grandparents give some of the greatest advice. I feel so lucky to live near Tim's parents. They show up to as many of their grandkids' games and events as they can. And they don't just show up, they come to cheer and watch and relate and play and give advice and comfort.
- It's almost Father's Day and I have a great gift idea. I write a lot about moms, but I something I wrote is in the new Dadalode, yup from the people at Mamalode. It is a print magazine on sale here. It would make the perfect gift for dads. Click here to learn more and order your copy.
- This movie can't be bad and I can't wait to see it. The cast! Check it out.
- Investing in expensive Disney costumes really isn't such a bad idea. My sister-in-law/friend bought this Buzz Lightyear costume for my oldest son over a decade ago. Every child of mine has worn this costume on Halloween and just around the house, or town.
- I am became obsessed with J.Lo's "I Luh Ya Papi" song/video/dance. I mean practice the moves in the kitchen obsessed. I love it so much, I mean I luh it so much. Here's her performance on American Idol.
What do YOU know for sure this week, right now? C'mon, tell me what you know. Leave a comment here or over on my Facebook page.